CaffineFreekarCaffineFreekar

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

War, Snow and Fire War, Snow and Fire

Not only do I love dragons...

But this was just exceptional. My favorite mythical being of all time is most definitely the dragon, and that animation, combined with an almost Communist-Russian Red type of atmosphere, I thought it was amazing. Definitely on my top ten best of all time favorites.

I loved how the music coordinated with what was going on. When the dragon was happy to see the girl in the warehouse, the tone went happy when his little face lit up. Wonderful screenwriting, wonderful little plot, wonderful everything.

1000/10.

Marginally Awesome Marginally Awesome

NRRRGGHHH

Eargasm at the key change. Now give it lyrics and MAKE IT AN ACAPELLA SONG YOU FOOL. GIVE IT TOO MEEEEEE.
Or I'll just hunt you down and make you arrange for us anyway, which will probably happen.

[Solace] [Solace]

Your Classic Buildup

Starts out pretty fast, and just keeps gearing up and waxing to a climax, before ending on a cliffhanger. You may or may not realize it, but the transition created if listened too on a loop seems to be simply another forte of the overall piece. I haven't been on for an insanely long time like a lot of other Newgrounds users, but this was really magical. If I were a producer, I'd sign you in a fraction of a heartbeat.

I give you a 10 for making my day with some real music.